Monday 20 February 2012

Charles: Day 107/365 - Kapoot!

Running club tonight and I took a back seat by letting one of the other jog leaders take the group and followed at the back. We did a very slow 8.7k and the pain in my left hip was excruciating for most of the run and my right thigh was getting very tight and sore as I over compensated for my hobble. I think a trip to the physio for advice is now a must. The wife is also insisting that I now go and see the doctor as well because the bruising and swelling is getting worse. I personally think that going to the docs is a complete waste off time because all they are going to say is to stop running and I'll tell them to sod off because the only way I'll give up is if they cut my leg off :)

The details of my run can be found at Day 107/365 challenge

A couple of pics of the bruises on my hip and leg - no I haven't bumped it, it was caused when the hip went pop.




3 comments:

  1. oooooft! I'd say it was a minor dislocation? or a tendon has ripped?? only way there would be bruising??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH!! That does not look good or normal

    ReplyDelete