Tuesday 21 February 2012

Benjour 45. T-4 and counting

where T = toenails! :-)

somewhat randomly all four losses are on the left foot. Right foot nails are intact but still recovering from the ultra I ran back in November last year.

Roll-call - how may toe nails have you lost since starting this challenge?

Found tonights run quite tough going - just the cycle path again, but had no energy. I realised on the home leg that all I've had to eat today is a croissant, half a cup of coffee and a small bowl of noodles; no where near enough! Could also explain why I'm losing a bit of weight, and that I can't get warm!
Ben Day45 - Garmin

3 comments:

  1. I lost the big toe nail on my left foot years ago and they managed to save the nail on my right foot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havnt lost any toe nails yet! Mind you, I only started with 3 (lost 7 post MdS!!!!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you actually wear trainers on the MdS or were you running barefoot??! :-)

    ReplyDelete