Wednesday 29 February 2012

Charles: Day 116/365 - Run & Spin

I did a minimum 5k run at lunch time and felt totally knackered and then did a 45 minute spin class after work. The spin class proved that I don't have the strength in my upper thighs and glutes to push out any power through my legs because I struggled a wee bit on the high resistance (uphill!) work. I was sweating buckets but the good thing was that with all the running I was hardly out of breath during the spin class whilst everybody else was panting away and red in the face. Its not because I wasn't trying because I had the resistance almost turned up to the max during the uphill parts.

The details of my run can be found at Day 116/365 challenge

5 comments:

  1. Demon!!
    thanks for looking at that transporter Charles... had a good chat with them - 3 owners, one was the Glasgow VW garage (demonstrator?) and two since. Only done 28K miles.. currently a lady owner...
    just bought the VW branded bike rack for a transporter I've yet to buy on EBay tonight for £370 - think I'm going mad!
    Might be in Glasgow soonish by complete chance so watch this space for a purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! love the transporter! Let me know when you are uo here ol chap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job charles! you are a machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, can you forward Nicky's profile to charles??

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem but don't you mean Edinburgh?

    Give me a shout if your coming to Edinburgh or Glasgow and we can maybe meet up for a run :)

    ReplyDelete