Monday 13 February 2012

Ben Day 37 - not cholera just a brain full of cheese

well, I seemed to float through that run... wrapped up against the cold, eyes and nose streaming, loading dose of paracetamol/acetominophen and out into the night. I recall Marg and Charles both saying their snivels dried up during their runs with colds and sure enough mine sorted itself out about a mile in... sat here typing and I can feel the taps being turned back on again... must be some evolutionary fight or flight thing that kicks in when running away from Sabre tooth tigers when you've got a cold... we would have been survivors of the ice age for sure! now I'm just rambling!

Already thinking of Marg's 100 day plans and was thinking of Charles on his milestone which is today I think? Good skills.
B
Ben Day 37 - Garmin

No comments:

Post a Comment