Thursday 16 February 2012

Ben Day 40 - cycle path my old friend..

starting to feel stronger again after a good few days (5?) of a stunning head cold. Able to get out about 5:30 this evening, still light which was awesome. Nice fresh breeze but not too cold - felt good. Daughtry on the iPod to break it up abit. Gave me good time to switch off and think about work and 2012 with some exciting new/potential pharmaceutical and possible humanitarian projects in the hopper - get the creative cerebrospinal fluids flowing again. Watch this space.

So far have been spectacularly unable to meet my fellow scout leaders for a beer to review the next terms programmes - that all changes tonight! Beers on me. Looking forward to getting to know the gang a bit better, without 30 maurauding 11-14 year olds demanding our attention!
Ben Day 40 - Garmin
Just noticed that the elevation gain was in excess of 900 ft!! I wish. I wonder if the Garmin is struggling with the fact the cycle path runs along side a railway cutting, which for most of the distance is some way below the cycle path, in a cutting. Wonder if Garmin thinks I'm running up and down the sides of the cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment