Thursday 15 December 2011

Tony Days 53 + 54/365 - Do we have to run this fast?

Hey Run365 fans! Getting really tired of running fast but it seems that sometimes you need to!!
Had a spare 25min between clients and it was getting late in the eve so decided to try and get my 5km in the time allowed - Ran fast, breathing heavily - got back to the gym in a fantastic 20:36. thats after 52 days of running! If I hadn't had to stop at the traffic lights that would have been sub 20!!! Gutted!!
Day 53/365 - More than 50 days in and I can still run a 20min 5km?? Bizarre by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details
Got a call to cover the advanced club at greens on a Tuesday - Cue another Hurricane! The weather was bleak and horrible but we are hardy souls in Alba and we exercise when we shouldn't! We will need to think about starting to raise some money for a charity as I am beginning to need a reason for doing this challenge! Self-doubt creaping in!!!
Day 54/365 - Cover for Advanced run club at greens by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details


I think I might have lost the details of day 55's run. I am hoping that there is a glitch in Garmin Connect!!

1 comment: