Sunday 25 December 2011

Charles: Day 50/365 - Merry Christmas from Santa

Day 50 - Merry Christmas from Santa to all fellow challengers

Santa went on a very slow and very warm run today because the wind was blowing a gale and the suit was made from some sort of felt material that made we sweat buckets. Also, the over indulgence of food over the last 2 weeks didn't help because I must've put on about a stone in weight lol

I struggled with the run today with tiredness and all the extra warm clothes but the run was well worth it. Loads of cars passed peeping there horn, people waving, young kids shouting Santa and people shaking my hand. I wish I had a bucket with me to collect some money for charity but I can always do that next year :)

The details of my run can be found at Day 50/365 challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment