Wednesday 14 December 2011

Charles: Day 39/365 - Lunch time madness

Day 39 - The high winds and snow didn't materialise as the forecast had predicted but the threats are still there.

I decided to do short 6.57k run at lunch time today because my legs felt like lead and my lower back was stiff and sore. Having said that, once I was on the move I soon freed up and got into my stride but I was about half way round the course and I suddenly felt knackered but I pushed on to get the run over with. Strange that I felt fine once I'd finished my run...Was it a feeling of relief?

I was also planning on doing a second run today but I think I'll rest up and leave a double run until tomorrow night, weather dependent and the wife agreeing to pick me up after work.

The details of my run can be found at Day 39/365 challenge

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good off-road route there Charles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a bit of road work but quite a lot of muddy bits to play with :)

    ReplyDelete