Monday 12 December 2011

Nidky Day 37/365 Knole & back

Been in my running kit all day waiting for a break in the paperwork to pop out. Got too stuck in though so didnt go out til gone 5! Typical - been dry & sunnyish all day. I step out the door & its blowing a gale & pouring with rain!
Decided to try out my new head torch, as recommended by trail runner magazine (not the expensive airport light that Ben has got!!!). Must say, not impressed. Not as good as my old Petzl Tikka! Will reserve judgement though until I have tried it with good old Duracell instead of the rechargeables it came with (that were I hasten to add, fully charged!!!) If it is still only as good as Scrooges candle, its going back!!
Anyway, back to my run - usual boring route down to Knole & back although all dark streets are boring in my eyes. Blood sugar dropped on the way back so stopped off at the village shop & bought a Crunchy Bar. Yum yum but I dont fancy any dinner now!

No comments:

Post a Comment