Friday 9 December 2011

Charles: Day 34/365 - What a contrast in weather

Day 34 - Perfect running conditions tonight

What a contrast in weather conditions from last nights run. Tonight was calm winds, clear sky and cold air. Just perfect running conditions.

The run was from the house to the wife's work because we had to go to the hospital to see her dad tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed the run and the feeling of breathing in the fresh crisp air. My knee is a bit tender tonight but that's probably due to my drive gates battering of it at some force in the strong winds last night. I've also developed a corn between the 2 small toes on my left foot and that hurts like hell but I've been told its an 8 to 10 week wait to get an appointment with the foot doctor. Do they know how many miles I'll have run by then :).

The details of my run can be found at Day 34/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment