Sunday 18 December 2011

Ben Day48/365 - Cycling once more

Ben Day48/365 - Garmin
Just time this afternoon for a quick trot along the cycle path before driving to Heathrow in the next hour - Garmin didn't pick up satellites until a quarter mile in which is why it's reporting a slow 2.75 miles only and not the normal 3.

A busy morning last minute packing, and sorting Santa's deliveries for our return! I'm taking the Garmin dongle with me in the off chance I find someone with a laptop I can use for a bit - I'm not too concerned though, this 305 ought to retain upto 20hrs worth of data which is 40 x 30 min runs... since we're away for 18 days I'm hoping I won't need it but you never know (I am taking the charger though!)
If for whatever reason I can't find a laptop I'll be keeping a travel diary and will hand write my blogs and transcribe upon my return!

EIther way, next blog entry will be about a run in Ceylon!! have a great xmas everyone. BB

3 comments:

  1. Have a brilliant time Ben. Looking forward to seeing the exotic Singalese runs logged. The competition for most exotic run location is definately on! Happy Christmas & all that. Nx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Ben. Looking forward to the photos, although I will be jealous of the warm weather while I've freezing my knackers off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Ben, Hope you have a great trip. Look forward to seeing your maps an blogs when you get to being on-line!

    ReplyDelete