Thursday 22 December 2011

Marg: Day 43/365 Challenge - Around the block

Another bizarre start to my run with the first mile being supposedly completed in 1/2 a minute. My map on the phone once again showed that I started in the ocean off the west coast of Africa. I have now realized that this is where the equator and the prime meridian intersect. There must be something happening that is making the GPS start from the zero,zero location. The only thing I can think of is that I have left my foot pod on my shoe to retain the calibratioon that I achieved the other day and even though I am not using the receiver, perhaps it is interfering with the GPS?

Having said all that Brad came with me on my run and was feeling much better and we actually ran about 3.2 miles in about 32 minutes. Grey but dry day today and the temperature is 43oF. It is so mild for December!!

Day 43/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment