Wednesday 21 December 2011

Charles: Day 46/365 - One word for todays run!

Day 46 - Knackered!

You have to question the accuracy of the garmin watches? I ran exactly the same route as yesterday and it showed a difference of 0.05km which is 50metres. I'm not complaining about it, I just wonder if its worth doing a complete restart of the 410 before I do each run.

My time today was also about 90 seconds slower than yesterday's run and by god I felt it in my legs. It could be that I wasn't mentally ready for it or I was tired after a broken nights sleep. My legs were like lead even when I started running. I also think that a Wednesday is my nemesis of days for running because when I look back over the last 7 weeks, its always a Wednesday that I feel sore and tired. Well tomorrow is another day and I bet I'm fine during my run but at lunchtime but I've also agreed to do a 2 hour spin class for charity after work. Ohhh I'm going to be sore on Friday!

The details of my run can be found at Day 46/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment