Friday 16 December 2011

Ben Day46/365 - Cycle Path to victory!

Ben Day46/365 - Garmin
Guess where I ran today race fans! - Purposely wanted to take it easy - I think like Charles I'm slowly getting worn down (though Charles is really grinding those miles out!!) muselces not having proper chance to recover... I think the pace is the only thing I can play with to try and giv ethe legs a chance to bounce back a bit. However, I was surprised to see tonights pace at a healthy 7:30 av... must try harder tomorrow!

Spent some time over lunch playing with Twitter - we've now been given leave to tinker with social media at work, so I took a look to see if our company President tweets - doesn't appear to, but I did find this:

Elanco - what we do

I sometimes get asked what I do for a living - in future I'll just show them this video. It's a privilege.

Finished up work today - fly to Ceylon on Sunday - c'mon Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the tight muscles and getting worn down. The legs are getting heavier by the day but the way I see it, the more effort I put in during the winter will make me stronger for the summer and the races I've signed up for.

    We all have to try and get through the tough days and power on cos I remember you posting earlier that this is a marathon and not a sprint.

    ReplyDelete