Wednesday 21 December 2011

Marg: Day 42/365 Challenge - Transatlantic????

Well today's run was interesting. My phone was doing something weird as it had me covering the first 2.5 miles in about 2.5 minutes!!! I was running with Brad and he did not feel well after about a mile and I kept running and then caught up with him at another point on the run. From their we walked back home and caught up with Millie who was walking the dogs. When we got near home Buzz was coming up the street to do a run so I ran with him to the top of the street and back. When I finished to look at my results my map on the phone said that I started the run in the water off the west coast of Africa!!! I felt amazingly good for covering about 7,000 miles in 1/2 an hour. I actually think I ran/ walked about 3 miles, however if I have time a might do another one as I did not really feel like I got a good run in today.

Day 42/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. Strange but my garmin watch had me starting in the wrong place as well today but no where near 7000 miles away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. I guess with a lot of cloudy and strong weather we can expect them to get a bit erratic but mine was way off!

    ReplyDelete