Sunday 11 December 2011

Charles: Day 36 - Wobbly run

Day 36 - Wobbly Williams Unofficial 10k run

Today was the day for the 1st Wobbly Williams Unofficial 10k (training) run. The run is for the Wobbly Williams charity (www.wobblywilliams.com) which helps with funding into research for Neuro problems like Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Strokes, etc.

The run was along the Forth and Clyde canal from Dalmuir Lock to Lock 27 (and a bit and back) and I have to say it was fantastic to be involved in the event with everybody wearing the pink coloured TryAthlete tops. The run was quite flat but along the canal path which turned into loads of mud and puddles. Have I said yet that I loved getting all muddy. I also managed to put in a decent sub 54 minute 10k, even though I've already got 36 days of running in my legs. The garmin shows 9.6k but I put that down to running through wooded areas.

The details of my run can be found at Day 36/365 challenge

1 comment: