Thursday 22 December 2011

Charles: Day 47/365 - Run & Spin

Day 47 - 7km run and 2 hour spin class

I planned on doing a lunchtime 5km run which turned out to be 7km. The weather was surprisingly mild today so I didn't need my hat, gloves and running jacket which was great. During the run, I managed to reel in 2 other runners, passed them and also noticed another guy trying to catch up with me so I increased my pace and left him well behind. This challenge is making me so competitive :)

I also did a 2 hour spin class for charity after work with a couple of other work mates (Wendy & Kerry. Fantastic effort ladies.). The spin class was extremely tough going but what an achievement to complete 2 long tough hours. I've never sweated so much in my entire life but we managed to raise over £320 in just a few hours for the Wobbly Williams (Funding Neuro) charity.

WHO ELSE WANTS TO DO OUR CHRISTMAS DAY RUNS IN SANTA SUITS?
I am and I'll post pictures to prove it.

The details of my run can be found at Day 47/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment