Wednesday 7 December 2011

Charles: Day 32/365 - Double Header :)

Day 32 - Double run today = 8 miles in total :)

I did an 8k lunchtime run along my usual route but went a tad further than normal. I felt relatively good but the hills are still taking the breath away from me because my chest cold is still lingering and making me cough my guts up every now and again. When I finished the run, I felt that I could do more so I ran down to the wife's work (another 5k) and got a lift home. The second run was great fun but I almost fell on my backside a few times on black ice. Survived both runs and looking forward to a carvery lunch tomorrow with an early evening run :)

The details of run 1 can be found at Day 32/365 challenge - Part 1
The details of run 2 can be found at Day 32/365 challenge - Part 2

1 comment: