Saturday 24 December 2011

Marg: Day 45/365 Challenge - Hagan Burke trail in brilliant sunshine

Incredible that it is 40oF today and such a beautiful sunny day!! This time last year we were deep in snow, which was nice for Christmas when we did not have to travel on the highways to work but I must say it is nice not to have the snow and to be able to easily run outside. Did the Hagan Burke with Brad which is a run I really like so I felt very positive once I was done. I needed that shot in the arm as I was feeling pretty low to be spending yet another Christmas away from all our family in Australia.

I worked out that my garmin ap was starting me at 0,0 for the past couple of runs because I was not giving the device enough time to find my true location after I turned it on and before I pressed my start button. Had nothing to do with my foot pod.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. Marg. PS: I will try to find a Santa hat to run in tomorrow, it will not be the full suit like Charles though!!

Day 45/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment