Friday 16 December 2011

Nicky Day 41/365 Long Furlong Rd

Disaster! After last nights run, uploaded to Garmin Connect, put my Garmin on to charge & the whole thing died. Will not charge, turn on etc. It has been a little temperamental for a couple of months. Purchased a new base charge plate but that didnt work!! Hmm.
Bought step mother Garmin 305 for Christmas. Sneeky me - charged it up & have decided to "try it out for her" until my brand spanking new Garmin 405 CX arrives! Naughty Nicky.
She wont mind - she is a technophobe & wont know how to set it up anyway - all done for her!

Anyway, just popped out for the minimal 2miles as we have my sister & bro in law arriving in the morning & I need to get tidying, wrapping, cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Laughs.... No harm in making sure the thing works first :-)

    ReplyDelete