Monday 12 December 2011

Charles: Day 37/365 - Runny club

Day 37 - Running Club with added runs

Running club tonight and it was mega tough because I wasn't feeling too great. I had already made 3 trips to the loo with a dicky tummy before heading of for the club. The run was torture because my stomach was hard and bloated and I struggled to breath going up the 2 big hills we did.

I charged up the first hill at the front of the group to test my stomach but stayed at the back of the group a few other times so that they wouldn't smell the foul air supply that seemed to be following me :)

Other than the bad stomach I felt fine and strong. I definitely think that doing all this running is making me stronger both physically and mentally because I would normally have made excuses to myself as to why I didn't want to run tonight. I knew I had to run so the challenge made me determined to get out and do my run!!

The details of my run can be found at Day 37/365 challenge

2 comments:

  1. running with the squits - heroic!
    TC enjoyed something similar the other week too I recall... must be something Westminster puts in your water supply! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very descriptive.....thanks Charles......

    ReplyDelete