Friday 23 December 2011

Charles: Day 48/365 - One becomes two

Day 48 - My 1 run was split into 2 today.

We got finished early at work today so I got home, put the running gear on and ran 5k to Dalkeith to do some Christmas shopping and then ran over 4km to get home again. I felt heavy and lethargic today and really felt the runs in my legs, especially the one home from the shops because it's a 2.5 mile long hill that climbs all the way and doesn't have any level sections to recover. I was totally knackered when I got home but I managed to clean the canaries cage out and cleaned the house from top to bottom before going for a shower. Does the wife appreciate my efforts? Of course she does but still manages to find fault :)

The details of run 1 can be found at Day 48/365 challenge - Part 1
The details of run 2 can be found at Day 48/365 challenge - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment