Friday 30 December 2011

Charles: Day 55/365 - Raining but who cares

I wanted to do at least a 10k today so when the wife said she was going to Musselburgh to get ice cream for my dad for the new year dinner. My cunning plan was go go go. The run was just over 11k and it started to rain quite heavily but it was surprisingly mild and no wind so I thoroughly enjoyed todays run. I felt really strong and did the 10k in about 56 minutes which surprised me somewhat with all the days of running in my legs and I wasn't even trying to run that fast. I might even be able to put in a sub 28 minute 5k run over Arthur's Seat a week on Saturday in the BUPA Great Winter Run (mega tough run with a MASSIVE big hill for about 3k).

The details of my run can be found at Day 55/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment