Tuesday 13 December 2011

Marg: Day 34/365 Challenge - Treadmill at Carmel Total Fitness Gym

I ran on the treadmill tonight even though it was quite mild out as Brad said he would come with me. The footpod is still recording a faster time than I am actually running. I have put the footpod as close to my ankle as I can so I will need to think of another hypothesis to test!! I am making sure that I am running well over my minimum so I am not too worried, but would just like it to be more accurate. I ordered Yaktrax for Brad and I yesterday. We are expecting more snow later in the week. Had training all day today and will have the same tomorrow. I am really looking forward to a good stretch of the legs.

Day 34/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment