Sunday 25 December 2011

Marg: Day 46/365 Challenge - Merry Christmas run in Avian Glen

Nice sunny day today but still cold - 37o F with wind chill to 30oF. I decided to do a longer run in Avian Glen today. I felt good while I was running but have since fallen in an exhausted heap on the lounge. All the preparations for Christmas and cooking Christmas lunch and the early start to the morning may have had something to do with it! The kids got up at 7:15 am, not the usual 5:00 am which was nice!! I have a photo of me with my Santa hat but I still cannot work out how to load photos on the blog......after some time I have worked out that I needed photo bucket on my iPad..... Let's see if it works!

Day 46/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment