Tuesday 6 December 2011

4 chickens it is! (oh, and Bath Skyline run finally!!)


Benjamin Buckle To quote Cieldini - You know I'd do the same for you Nicky Chrascina!
8 hours ago ·
  • Nicky Chrascina Oh the power of persuasion Benjamin Buckle! You, care of Robert C, wins. 4 hens it is for Christmas. Do I donate direct thro sendacow? What with the Thailand animal and Nowzad dogs charities too this Christmas, plus too many copies of Where ever you are" pre ordered, may I be rewarded one day!!
    2 hours ago ·
  • Benjamin Buckle Sendacow.org.uk will work just fine - the heavens will reap bounteous rewards upon you Nicky! Until then you'll just have to make do with a coffee with Gareth Malone - he's a friend of mine.
    [not really, but if he was, I'd arrange a coffee with him for you as a most sincere thank you! :-) You're the best Nicky]
  •  
    Think I've finally got the hang of this social media and harnessing the power of facebook into raising money for a great charity!
     
    Put this on satellite view and zoom around to get a look at this great playground!
     
    was at Uni today - and finally managed to get out and try most of/part of the Bath Skyline Route - it's a stunner! basically it skirts around the flanks of the big hill the Campus is sat on top of - great vistas over the surrounding valleys and the city of Bath - green fields, livestock, woodlands, caves, folly's, dingles and dell's - this run has it all - combined with lots of mud!! took it nice and steady - think I've suffered from not being off road for what feels like ages - did some exploring and backtracking as I figured out where the path went - meant a lot more short steep uphills than I'll be doing next time - had me walking hands on knees for a bit clawing through mud. Still, very hapy though. Bit of a tight chest this evening - it's either from where I bashed my chest on a gatepost between fields (don't ask), or start of grobie infection.... hmm...either way - faith in this challenge is restored once more!
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment