Wednesday 7 December 2011

Marg: Day 28/365 Challenge - sunny day in December on Lake Shore Drive!

I had an appointment in Chicago today and so not to waste a running opportunity in one of my favourite cities I took a minor deviation on the way home, parked at the Adler planetarium and ran from there around to the Chicago river along the Lake Shore. It was a cold day by brilliant sunshine which brought the best out in Lake Michigan and the city. It was a really nice run and I ran my fastest outdoor pace since taking up the 365Challenge. I was very pleased as I felt pretty good too.

Day 28/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. Marg wins the rolling prize for best running location so far! (how envious am I?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait til you see where I will be running on 4,5,6 January!!! Couldnt possibly get more glamorous!!!

    ReplyDelete