Monday 18 June 2012

Tony Days 234-239/365 - 4 more days till West Highland Way Race

So its the final week before the race that I have prepared for for two years! Starting at 1am Sat 23rd june, I along with 180 odd other maddies will run the 95miles of the west highland way!
I know it will not be easy - so I hope that I can receive some words of encouragement this week from my fellow R365C athletes. For some this distance is nothing and for some they hope to try this out someday!!
I will have my phone on me during the race so please get in touch with words of support by texting or calling on 07877279600!!


Day 234/365 - Run of the three hills of Kelvingrove Park by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 235/365 - Nice little jog around the gorgeous Pollok Park by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 236/365 - Susan Miller runs her first ever 6km!!! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 237/365 - Jim Wylie runs 5km without stopping once/WHW warm up! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 238/365 - Tired this week but still running through Rutherglen! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 239/365 - Slightly different route from yesterday!! BORING I KNOW!! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Tony. That's a very long way!!! How long do you have to complete? Hope the weather is kind, and lots of luck, altho we all know that we make our own luck. Am sure you will be great as the training has been done!! Nx

    ReplyDelete