Sunday 10 June 2012

Jack: Day 51/365

After the high of yesterday's personal best I settled for a steady 5km jog today. Having watched the opening matches of Euro 2012 last night with a few beverages I was worried that this morning would be a bit of an effort but fortunately I did not feel too bad! A nice lazy morning reading my book with a coffee meant that I did not head out until lunch time. I made my way to Kelvingrove Park and ran the usual loop which saw me pass a crowd setting up marquees for a small gig that would be taking place in the park today. I believe it was to mark the start of the West End Festival and was to feature Stevie Jackson of Belle and Sebastian. I made a note to check it out later on in the day but this never materialised! Having completed the loop in a fairly steady time I settled in for an awesome Sunday roast chicken and prepared for day two of the football! What better way to spend the day!

Run 51/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment