Saturday 30 June 2012

Charles: Day 237 & 238/365 - I don't do ill!!!

Day 237 and I wasn't feeling too great during my run and sure enough, I was sick at about the 3.5k point. I had to walk a bit and then ran the tough uphill section to get back home. What I found out is that I can run 5k quicker with a torn hip muscle than I can when I've been sick :(

Day 238 started with me been sick and having the skits. I felt bloody awful and dreaded having to do a run today. I spent most of the day in the toilet but knew I had to get out and do my 5k before it got too late and I didn't care if I had to walk the whole 5k or run/walk a bit. I just wanted the 5k over with without there being a wee accident in my shorts. I've never felt so tired, drained and exhausted in my whole life. I'm already dreading tomorrows attempt at my 5k....but I'll give it all I've got.

The details of day 237 can be found at Day 237/365 challenge
The details of day 238 can be found at Day 238/365 challenge

2 comments:

  1. Cheers Ben. I think my 6 years in the Black Watch has taught me to never give up :)

    ReplyDelete