Thursday 14 June 2012

Charles: Day 221 & 222/365 - TuTu(Tu)

Well I've reached day 222 (tututu) and I couldn't help but have a wee chuckle to myself thinking about this time last year when I ran the jogScotland 5k challenges in Edinburgh wearing a pink tutu because I was an extra in the filming of the BBC tv comedy series Pramface.

Day 221 involved a late run and was up the big hills around where I stay. I felt that run once it was finished but it was amusing when another runner was going down the hill and said its easier doing it his way :)

Day 222 was another lunchtime run at work and I was taking it easy until I saw a couple of runners in the distance and were going the same way as me. I had to chase them down and pass them, and I did! Felt good afterwards and realise that my knackered feeling would probably disappear if I could find people to go running with at lunchtimes....I'll need to try and set a jogWorks group :)

The details of day 221 can be found at Day 221/365 challenge
The details of day 222 can be found at Day 222/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment