Wednesday 13 June 2012

Jack: Day 52-53/365

These were both simple runs to and from the CrossFit box. Monday saw a straightforward jog along the river following my usual route to the gym however for Tuesday's effort I had to take a slight detour in order to visit Vicki and work and drop off the keys to the flat. I felt a little self conscious turning up out of breath and a bit sweaty at the fancy shoe shop where Vicki is currently working but I didn't get too many funny looks as I explained to the staff that I was looking for her. Tuesday's WOD at CrossFit involved a combination of Clean +Jerk, Rowing, Wall Balls and Burpees. I felt strong and recorded a score which I was satisfied with.

Run 52/365 (part one) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
Run 52/365 (part two) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
Run 53/365 (part one) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
Run 53/365 (part two) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment