Monday 25 June 2012

Charles: Day 231 to 233/365 - More New Trainers

Day 231 & Day 232 were just some of my bog standard runs that I did in another new pair of trainers. Left outside soleus muscle hurt like hell but I'm hoping its just me recovering after the painful sports massage on that part of the leg and getting adjusted to the change in the gait that the new trainers have created. Only time will tell.

Day 233 was with the running club. This was the last 'official' club run until after the summer break or in other words until the kids go back to school after the holidays. I think its about 20th July. The club will 'unofficially' continue but it'll be a case of turn up and run with others but the leaders won't necessarily be there.

I really struggled tonight in the heat and humidity plus I've been up since 4am and been at the hospital all day with Michelle who was rushed in with severe pain in her side and back. All day at hospital and still no resolution to her problem because they won't commit to saying what's wrong. They just keep telling you what is not wrong. Helps a bit but come on after at least a year of trying, surely you must know whats wrong!

The details of day 231 can be found at Day 231/365 challenge
The details of day 232 can be found at Day 232/365 challenge
The details of day 233 can be found at Day 233/365 challenge



1 comment: