Monday 18 June 2012

Benjours 159 & 160 Cycle Path and Leigh Woods Dunking

Benjour 159 - Cycle path by ben_buckle at Garmin Connect - Details
Benjour 160 - Leigh Woods by ben_buckle at Garmin Connect - Details

Had a cracking run this evening... am listening to Bear Gryll's autobiography on audio these last few days and the narrator has got to the SAS selection bits - must be spurring me on since I really enjoyed this evening's lung buster through Leigh Woods... right up until I ran through an innocent looking puddle in the middle of the woods and went in straight up to the undercarriage in icy muddy water... startled a few mountainbikers with my screams!.. woman behind the till in the curry house afterwards looked at my mud splattered body approvingly though - essence of man - grr! :-p

Great to be really enjoying the running again - glad I made the effort to get off road - need some more hills before the next MM in early July!

1 comment: