Thursday 7 June 2012

Nicky: hi from Zambia

Thought I had better post to let you know I am still running, but cannot download my Garmin over here. As you know, I ran the 56m Comrades Ultra on Sunday. This was my fourth Comrades and also my best! The running every day certainly paid off. Full report witht download on Sunday. Have been in at a game lodge in Zambia since Monday, and due to the lodge being in a game reserve with roaming elephant, rhino,hippo and buffalo, my running route has been severely restricted to the small grounds of a 9 room lodge. Not that I am making excuses. Very stiff legs and sore toes have also limited me to a bit of a limp ( altho now recovered). When you see my downloads you will see how sporadic and random they are. Nor,ality - in more ways than one, will resume on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. really looking forward to seeing and reading all about it NC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the pics

    ReplyDelete