Sunday 3 June 2012

Charles: Day 211 & 212/365 - Midnight Cowboy!?

I fell asleep after getting home from a long days bike marshalling at Knockhill Race Track. I was sound asleep and I've never been so grateful for the house phone ringing at about 11pm to wake me up. I woke up with a start and rushed to get ready to go for my day 211 run because if I didn't get out the door before 11.30pm then all my hard work on this challenge would have been for nothing.

I felt pretty good when I got out and started running in the nice cool evening that I had a brain wave and thought that I could kill two birds with one stone. I finished my 5k for day 211 just before midnight and decided to wait for a couple of minutes after midnight to do my 5k for day 212 as well.

By doing my day 212 run just after midnight means that I've got a longer rest/recovery period before I do my day 213 run on Tuesday. Result!!

The details day 211 can be found at Day 211/365 challenge
The details day 212 can be found at Day 212/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment