Friday 15 June 2012

Jack: Day 56/365...Last day of Uni!

This morning's run was an early one. I agreed to help coach a class at CrossFit at 6:15am and so I found myself rolling out of bed at 5:30am and out of the door into the rain. The jog down to the box wasn't too bad  - but then I was probably still half asleep! The 6:15am session was working with Cheryl and we were coaching 'presses'. At 7:15am I had my first session of coaching on my own. I had one trainee and she was learning how to Deadlift. I really enjoyed the session and I am glad that I got to work in a one-to-one situation for my first experience. I jogged back to the flat through the pouring rain in order to have a quick shower and head over to my new school for a meeting. The meeting was very productive and I managed to get hold of plenty of resources for my first year as a teacher. Today was also my last day of lectures and so I popped in to listen to a talk from the BBC Education people before heading to the pub with Isman and Annie. A couple of pints in the old schoolhouse and I headed home to prepare for the big match this evening. A few of the guys are coming over to watch the game and so I have had to stock up the fridge and clean the living room! Let's just hope England can win the match and make all the effort worth it!

Run 56/365 (part one) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
Run 56/365 (part two) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment