Friday 15 June 2012

Jack: Day 55/365

Today I ventured out for a few shorter runs to make up my total. I popped out this morning for my usual run to and from CrossFit. This morning I was helping out with some of the coaching in the box and it went really well. I have helped out with a few of the 'fundamentals' classes now and I am hoping the coaching experience will prove useful when I am working in school. As I did not train this morning I decided to head back to the box in the evening for a training session of my own. I jogged down following a slightly different route to usual, covering just over 3km. This was simply because I wanted to be nosey and have a look at the other CrossFit gym in the area. Despite my new route I managed to bypass the gym and so it was essentially a wasted exercise! At least I got an extra half kilometre of running in! This evenings WOD consisted of wall balls and sit ups, which after running the block carrying a kettlebell for the warm-up, didn't seem too bad. The workout suited me and I managed to secure a decent score. Happy days!

Run 55/365 (part one) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
Run 55/365 (part two) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
Run 55/365 (part three) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment