Monday 11 June 2012

Tony Day 233/365 - Run along the Clyde with Fraser and then finished off todays run with some circuits in the park.

What a day!
Having had my butt kicked by Mr Buckle yesterday I have now got my Garmin files in order and am back on track.
Well the weekend was quite a disaster - the LAMM, albeit very tough, would have been a fantastic experience if I was in the right frame of mind and did not have one of the biggest races of my life coming up in WHW.
All throughout the LAMM I thought I would go over my ankle (after spraining it a couple of weeks before) and the shattered my confidence out on the mountains!
My sincere apologies to my good friend Ben - My pulling out meant that he could not complete this event.
On the other hand - buy an altimeter and you might not get as lost!!
Todays run was simple - Met up with an old friend, Fraser King, who is currently taking part in his fundamentals course at Crossfit, where we had a little run along the Clyde and had a catch up!
Nothing else to say about it!
Good to be back!
Day 233.1/365 - Run along the Clyde with Fraser King - then some intervals by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 233.2/365 - Finishing off todays run with some runs around the park! by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment