Tuesday 19 June 2012

Jack: Day 58/365...Glasgow Green

As a lot of my runs recently have just been to the minimum 5k distance I decided to have another slightly longer outing today. I hadn't run around Glasgow Green for a while and, as it was a nice day, I decided to have a steady run along the river. As I reached the green I decided that I would lengthen my stride and try to increase my pace slightly. I made good progress and looped around the park and back to my flat. I had a quick stop at the flat to grab my bag and continued my run to the University gym. The run totalled just under 12k and I followed it in the gym with some weights and ended with a quick swim. This was a good session and I really enjoyed the swim. I do not do a lot of swimming and it was a really good way of ending my training session. I am definitely going to try and incorporate it into more sessions.

Run 58/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment