Sunday 10 February 2013

Nicky: Days 179-181

Nicky: Day 179 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

The usual Knole Rd

Nicky: Day 180 Upton Loop by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

And the usual Upton Loop!

Nicky: Day 181 Run with club by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Cold & very wet morning. Met with 6 others from the running club for an 11ish miler. Really enjoyed it. Couple of muddy droves & a bit of knee deep freezing water to clean the shoes of in. Final mileage for the morning was 11.5m.  I accidently turned my GPS off on the watch 4.6m in which is a shame but Pete Jones can vouch that I did run the whole way. Still, at least the minimum 2m were clocked ok. :)

1 comment:

  1. I confirm that one and I agree it was a good run even in the conditions, good company and fun in the mud, flood and rain.

    ReplyDelete