Friday 22 February 2013

Have never understood it

Haven't been feeling the running thing - cold weather, wet weather, windy, no days off...blah blah blah. This morning I wake to a sore throat and stuffed sinuses - drag myself out of bed like I'm walkin the mile. Don't I make this mornings run the longest of the entire challenge for myself? What is up with that? I can't be the only one this happens to because the phenomenon of my body turning corners that will make my run longer than I wanted it to be despite the protests of my lazy self has happened so many times throughout this running life. Its almost as if "I" am just along for the ride and some other part of "me" is driving the bus. When I reread what I have just wrote it sounds pretty crazy - but I think you will get it.
51/365 by Vardoggs at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment