Sunday 24 February 2013

55/365 Tough Ten 10 miler by Big Kev

55/365 Tough Ten 10 miler by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

Plus 2 mile warm up  http://connect.garmin.com/activity/277115923

For a change I planned the race and raced the plan. I was aiming for 1:15 and can in right on time. It was cold, but certainly not the coldest I have run this race. With lots of different terrain (sand, road, trail and mud) I love this race, long may it continue. Its always good to share the experience with your friends, Will Hillier, Lucy Woodhams, Marcus Kropascsy and Graham Grew.

Top the day off with a fabulous carvery at the Nelson Pub in Churchill and you know its time for a nap on the sofa.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Keep on competing

Big Kev

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kev, I did it too, but a bit slower. About 30 mins slower actually but it was so cold. Marshalls were nice though but I'm afraid I walked the hills! My dad took a few pictures of you as I had mentioned your name 'big kev' to him and he saw your t.shirt and took some pics. I'll post them up when he's sent them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally you were right it was freezing!!! I would love to see the pics as everyone was so kind in cheering me on. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete