Wednesday 13 February 2013

44/365 GWR club night, torn calf muscle 10K by Big Kev

44/365 GWR club night, torn calf muscle 10K by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

A torn calf muscle, noooooooo! Well whilst this did happen on tonight's run, it wasn't my calf. My fellow running buddy Andy Smith has had a re-occurrence of an injury that he had been recovering from. Andy is an official pacer for the London and Berlin marathons and whilst his proposed pace group is well below his best running pace, this will set him back a few weeks if not more.

My run therefore was to offer all the support I could and on the way home a bit of a wind break for Andy to hide behind!

The miles keep climbing and I am looking forward to the weekend when I should break the 200 mile mark.

Keep on running

http://www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple
*just passed the 1% of my fund raising challenge

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment