Tuesday 12 February 2013

Back on track, Home, Ashton Court, Home by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

Back on track, Home, Ashton Court, Home by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

Garmin Lesson 3 ignored!!! 5K eventually by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

A double addition today as yesterdays events over took me, as did a flat battery on the Garmin!

Yesterday should have been a simple out and back, but due to insufficient forward planning on my part the Garmin battery couldn't take the pace and gave up just before the turning point. So being 1 1/2 miles away meant I still needed to run back without a record, the air was not only cold but blue as well! So, once indoors the Garmin was plugged in for the absolute minimum of time and I was back out, running up and down the road as I had no idea how long the battery would last. & laps of the street and the target is met.

Today was a much better, simpler and altogether nicer run. With the knowledge of Thai Green Curry for dinner, I was not going to hang around. Even after the exploits of the weekend the legs are still turning over and the times are falling, I mst be doing something right.

Just need to write the blog for the Club website and it will be time to curl up on the sofa.

http://www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment