Sunday 24 February 2013

Charles: Day 52 to 55: Sad old man in tears....not a pretty sight

Mainly minimum distance runs. I was supposed to do a 12 mile training run on Saturday morning and had planned on doing 5 miles before going to the running club. Unfortunately I couldn't do the 12 miles because I couldn't walk when I got out of bed as my injured right hip had totally seized up and my knee was excruciatingly painful. I had to hobble the 3k minimum and Michelle followed me in the car in case anything 'bad' happened to my leg. I made the 3k but was in tears with the pain and I've been totally peed off with myself all weekend because I'm now behind with my marathon training :(

Run details - Day 52/365 challenge
Run details - Day 53/365 challenge
Run details - Day 54/365 challenge
Run details - Day 55/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment