Saturday 16 February 2013

47/365 Park Run 5K Ashton Court by Big Kev

47/365 Park Run 5K Ashton Court by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

The results are in and its another V40 PB!

In addition to that I sneaked into the 2nd V40 slot, there must have been a lot of people on holiday this week. I also must admit to being a bit blurry eyed this morning and possibly a little aloof, as when I turned up to the race this morning I had everything required to complete the race bar my Garmin, Doh!

Fortunately the start isn't too far from home and I had time to back track and get there before everyone set off. The race was made mentally a little easier as the thick fog obscured the massive hill so it seemed to be over a lot quicker than usual.

After the finish and some eggs Benedict it was off to get my Macmillan T-shirt and Vest adorned with my text donate numbers. I will upload the photo's tomorrow after our 10 mile Sunday run, you have been warned.

http://www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Keep on running

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment