Thursday 28 February 2013

59/365 The end of Month 2 by Big Kev

59/365 The end of Month 2 by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

Its hard to believe we are at the end of month 2 already and the time and miles have racked up. I have enjoyed just about every step and thank all my family and friends for their support along the way. The totals for the month are in 133 miles, 17:12:41 and a shed load of calories! The cumulative totals are 267 miles over 35:11:12.

The month ahead will bring new challenges and new routes and with every day I find myself getting more and more attached to the end goal. I have been humbled by the support already shown for Macmillan and I will keep spreading the word far and wide, so please share with this with everyone you know.

http://www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Keep on sharing

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment