Saturday 16 February 2013

Day 220-223 by Sallycinn

Minimum run home today - Wednesday evening and have a talk to go to by adventurers!
Day 220 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Ran to Clifton Village to do an errand so run is in two parts.
Day 221 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 221 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Again, two parts to my run to train station - off to the parents.
Day 222 Part 1 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Part 2 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Long run of the week - 12.5 miles.  Longest run for a while.  My dad joined me for the last 4 miles which was a nice boost to have some compnay.  When I set off at 9am ish, it was so foggy that it was a bit eerie actually.  I usually run in Bristol but running round the lanes of Somerset (visiting parents) was a real treat and it felt like I was in a spooky film though - noone around and shapes in the distance distorted by the fog!!  Glad to get to Drayton and to meet people again.  Pretty tired now, think I need to pay out for a sports massage soon
Day 223 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment