Friday 22 February 2013

52/365 GWR winter 6 Mile route (on a Thursday?) by Big Kev

52/365 GWR winter 6 Mile route (on a Thursday?) by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

Posted a little late, but its been a very busy week at work and home, so it has taught me that if I can still get the run in then the balance is probably about right.

I extended the club 6 mile route to make it a 10K as I have a race on Sunday and I thought I would see how I was feeling! Tired is the answer and yet even though its a hilly route I have posted the quickest 10k for the year, go figure?

Tough Ten on Sunday and after a DNF last year I am keen to finish no matter what. I am looking forward to wearing the Macmillan vest, so lets see how the sponsorship goes.

Keep stretching

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


 

No comments:

Post a Comment